Wills or Trust
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Debbie’s Dream Foundation as part of your estate plan.
Sample: I/We give, devise, and bequeath to Debbie’s Dream Foundation, Inc., a not-for-profit organization with Federal Tax Identification Number 90-0470243 located in Plantation, Florida, the sum of $____________ in cash to be used at the discretion of the Board of Directors of Debbie’s Dream Foundation for the general purposes of the organization.
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
How to make a gift of retirement assets
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
If you have any questions about gifts of retirement assets, please contact us.