Ways to Get Involved
- Join DDF advocates and supporters from across the nation in Washington, DC for our Annual DDF Capitol Hill Stomach Cancer Advocacy Day.
- Ask Congress to invest more federal resources in gastric cancer research and to again include stomach cancer as one of the cancers under the PRCRP.
Help Turn the US Periwinkle!
- Have November declared as Curing Stomach Cancer Month in your state.
- Contact your elected officials to submit a proclamation request.
- Share your efforts on social media.
- Turn your passion into action by hosting or attending a fundraising event.
- Start or join a DDF Chapter in your state or area.
- Become a Patient Resource Education Program (PREP) Mentor and help people just like you who need a little inspiration to keep fighting.
- Volunteer to help at our next event
Share Your Story
- Patients and caregivers are encouraged to share personal stories about their stomach cancer journey to help give others hope.
- Submit your survivor story today!